MEM 2009 Workshop invites the following types of submissions:
- Research papers: max. 10 pages
- Demo papers: max. 2 pages
Papers must present original, unpublished research results. They must be submitted in PDF format following WWW 2009 template available from http://www2009.org/submission.html.
Submission system (installation of EasyChair) is available at http://integror.net/mem2009/submission_system.php (please note that this is a different EasyChair installation than the one used for WWW 2009 conference itself).
Accepted papers will be included in WWW 2009 workshop proceedings CD.
The following dates need to be followed:
- February 15th, 2009 - abstract submission deadline (optional)
- February 22nd, 2009, 12 p.m. GMT+1 - papers submission deadline
- March 8th, 2009 - notification of acceptance/rejection
- March 13th, 2009, 12 p.m. GMT+1 - submission of camera-ready papers
- April 20th, 2009 - the workshop